Monday, March 29, 2010

The collage


Collage reflection

Think creatively:

I think that I thought creatively while making the collage, because I was trying to think of a design that was clear, and something that showed that I put some thought into the collage. Also, I considered about having the pictures filling the paper, might make it hard for people to look at clearly, so I put as few pictures as possible, to make sure that the collage is neat and easy to look at.

Reason critically:

While making the collage, I didn’t reason critically, because I never thought about how empty the collage might look after I finish. Also, later on, when I saw the collages other students made, I was amazed to see that Collages look better when they are full of pictures and are empty.

Communicate effectively

Communicating effectively was one of the biggest part of the collage as I had to communicate my message with limited space.


Live ethically

My collage somewhat created empathy for the lost boys because it showed how hard their lives were, and how they were cheated from the things they were told they would get. The quotes helped me show this very well. I think that it did evoke my viewers emotional response.



Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment